Friday 4 May 2012

Ikea Love

So like the majority of the country, I love Ikea and purchase many of my household goods there. Not only is it great for a bargain but they also sell some really nice pictures, rugs, cushions, and many other 'pretty things' to make the house look nice but not serve much other purpose. Well I suppose rugs protect the carpet and cushions provide comfort....but still let's me honest their number one purpose is to look nice.

As I own about a bahzillion items from Ikea I'll just choose favourite thing to talk about, which is the SOLMRYA range of pictures.

These include this lovely owl picture:

which always gets compliments from people when they come round.

And this doorbell one which is the latest one I've purchased and my personal favourite:

There are currently six in the range and they can be viewed here: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/search/?query=solmyra

At £11.99 each I think they're well worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment