Saturday 4 February 2012

GiffGaff is Not Naff

So the other week I got a new phone, and with it I decided to ditch the contract and go for a GiffGaff Sim card, which I'd been reading a lot about. I'm really glad I went for it!

First off you order a Sim card on the GiffGaff website which arrives quickly and then you activate it online.

Rather than a contract, you order a monthly 'goodybag' or credit online (not much point in the credit as the goodybags are way more worthwhile. I currently order the £10 goodybag which lasts a month and gives me unlimited texts and internet, and 250 minutes. There are other goodybags and the amount of minutes you get is reflected in the price, but they're all excellent value for money.

Your goodbag lasts the month, it runs out, you buy a new one, or not. That's one of the great things, it's not a contract so you can just miss a month if you want, or stop buying them altogether, at any time. You can also switch to a different goodybag each month.

GiffGaff runs on the o2 network and I always have great signal. Something to remember is that you have to put your sim in an unlocked phone, but that's easily sorted. You can keep your old number if you get the PUK code and transfer it over.

If you decide to order a GiffGaff sim card it would be great if you could use my referral link: http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/ljackson24 as then you get a free fiver credit and I do too, everyone's a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment